Types of conference contributions:
- Shot-gun presentation for young scientists: 5 min oral presentations (no questions).
- 20 min oral presentations for researchers (12 min talk plus 3 min questions).
- Keynotes: Keynotes (25min, 20 talks plus 5 min questions)
- Plenary talks (45 min, 35 min plus 10 min questions)
- Poster: regular Posters (A0) must fit onto a 841 mm (wide) by 1189 mm (long) space.
INFORMATION: ALL ORAL AND SHOT GUNS PRESENTATIONS HAS BEEN FILLED.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we are delighted to welcome you to Caparica (Lisbon, Portugal), for the 1st International Symposium on Nanoparticles-Nanomaterials and Applications (ISN2A-2014).
The Symposium will take place in Costa de Caparica (http://vimeo.com/4939136) the 20th, 21st and 22nd of January 2014 .
We cordially encourage you to attend and contribute to one of the major events in 2014 on the -Nano field.
We are confident that you will appreciate the breadth and quality of the scientific program and the city of Caparica, and look forward to seeing you in 2014 in Portugal.
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials in Environmental Sciences
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials in Medicine
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials in Biology
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials in Chemistry
- Toxicology of Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials in Innovation
- Computational Studies in Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials
- Nanoparticles/Nanomaterials for Energy Storage
On belhalf of the scientific and organizing committees,